Team Leader: Deny Juanda Puradimaja, Prof.Dr.Ir. (KK Applied Geology) Member:
1. Lambok Hutasoit, Ir, Ph.D (KK Applied Geology)
2. Pudjo Sukarno, Dr. Ir. (KK Mechanical Drilling, Production and Management of Oil and Gas)
3. D. Erwin Irawan, ST, MT (NIM: 320 05 002) (Applied Geology KK)
4. Aprianto, ST (NIM: 200 73 166) (S2 student Groundwater Engineering)
5. Amega Yasutra, ST. MT (KK Mechanical Drilling, Production and Management of Oil and Gas) Intake of groundwater in Bandung Basin is predominantly for industrial purposes on an ongoing basis each year has increased, it has resulted in a decrease in groundwater level varies in several places between 0.32 to 15.12 m / year (DGTLKP, 2002). In these conditions, one of the recovery effort is to do as catchment wells at a certain depth.
Research to be planned in the proposal is the Preliminary Study Aquifer Storage and Recovery (ASR) in Bandung Basin, with Case Study: Model complex laboratory PT. BSTM Dayeuhkolot and PT. Sunsonindo Rancaekek. The problems that arise in this study is how far the water injected into the aquifer depressed affect groundwater conditions. The purpose of this research is to create a laboratory model Aquifer Storage and Recovery wells to Bandung Basin with many wells hydrodynamic methods. The methodology proposed in this study is by measuring geoelectric, measurement of groundwater level around the complex PT. BSTM Dayeuhkolot and PT. Sunsonindo Rancaekek, measurement of physical characteristics / hydraulic aquifer, modeling the movement of stored water and modeling of groundwater level changes before and after injection into the aquifer.
This research is expected to result in laboratory models of wells Aquifer Storage and Recovery for Bandung Basin is beneficial for the West Java Provincial Government in handling critical groundwater basin in particular to Bandung Basin. Thus, in order to restore Bandung Basin will be known how many recharge wells that should be made, how much depth, where the location of manufacture and how the volume of water that must be injected.