fitb.itb.ac.id; Wednesday, March 22, 2017, the Office of Faculty of Earth Science and Technology FEST-ITB gets a visit from Prof. Yoshiyuki Kakehi, MD., Ph.D. Director, Institute of Education, Research and Regional Cooperation for Crisis Management Shikoku (IESCMS) of Kagawa University, Japan. He was received by the Dean FEST-ITB, Mr. Ir. Benyamin Sapiie, Ph.D. accompanied by Kaprodi S1 Geodesy and Geomatics Mr. Dr.Ir. Agustinus Bambang Setyadji.
Arrival concerned with a view to scoping cooperation and establishing closer relations between the two institutions in this regard FEST-ITB with IESCMS Japan.
Explored areas of cooperation are:
1. Exchange of lecturers, staff and students at post-doctoral
2. Joint research activities and publications
3. Joint educational / research program / simposiun
4. Short-term academic programs
5. exchange of teaching materials and other information.