Basics of science / Skills platform
Applied Geology Research Group is a group of scientific bases to the basic principles of geology, geophysics, geochemistry, Geomaterial, geofluida, geomechanics, and physical environment (abiotic) for its application in the field of Economic Geologists, Geological Geothermal, Hydrogeology, Geological Engineering, Geological Environment , and Natural Geological Disasters.
In principle, this group basing geological applications in the activities of human life, as well as defining the applied geology by the American Geological Institute in the Glossary of Geology is the application of various fields of geology to the human activity. Note: For comparison, in the catalog of expertise at Curtin University, applied geology is defined in more detail, namely the application of earth science for the benefit of human civilization and includes surveying metallic ore deposits, fossils fuels, geothermal, and groundwater resources, and applying geological knowledge in a range of engineering and environmental contexts.
- Prof. Ir. Lambok M. Hutasoit, Ph.D (Head)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Deny Juanda Puradimaja, DEA
- Ir. Andri S. Subandrio, Dipl.Ing.
- Dr. Ir. Budi Brahmantyo, M.Sc.
- Dr.Eng. Imam Sadisun, S.T., M.T.
- Dr. Ir. Johan Arif, M.T.
- Ir. Kristian Nurwedi, M.T.
- Ir. Niniek Rina Herdianita, M.Sc
- Dr. Ir. Prihadi Sumintadireja, M.Sc.
- Dr. D. Erwin Irawan, S.T., M.T.
- Dr.Eng. Suryantini
- Dr. Agus Mochamad Ramdhan, S.T., M.T.