1. Head / Laboratory Manager : Dr. Nurjanna Joko Trilaksono, S.Si., M.Si.
2. Nomor : 658/SK/I1.C05/KP/2011, Date April, 1 – 2011.
187/SK/Ii.C05/KP/2016, Date February, 5 -2016
3. Meteorological analysis function :
- Viewing weather elements as the primary data and collecting the elements of weather and climate from other research institutions as weather and climate data is secondary.
- Doing practicum and student research.
- Conducting research lecturers from KK Atmospheric Sciences.
4. Brief description of future development plan that was previously set :
- 2006: Development and improvement of lab modules weather and climate.
- Repair station meteorological observation and painting cage 2007: Up to now there is no specific laboratory assistant. The need for administrative personnel lab (1) and a laboratory assistant (1). 2008: The rooms were present (20 m2) does not meet the requirements should be no increase in space and the addition of automatic tools.