World Ocean Day 2017
The sea has an important role for all citizens of the world ranging from the habitat of various animals, plants of microorganisms to renewable energy, ranging from transportation to the world climate control. But many still do not realize the importance of maintaining the sustainability of the sea.
In order to celebrate World Ocean Day on June 8th, ITB’s Oceanographic Study Program and HMO “TRITON” held World Ocean Day Photo Contest 2017 titled “Save Our Ocean for Our Future”. Submit your photos and stories about marine damage and conservation efforts and get exciting prizes.
Terms and Conditions of Competition:
1. Competition is open for students (SD-SMA equivalent) and students (D1 / D2 / D3 / D4 / S1)
2. Competition is free of charge
3. Each participant may only submit a maximum of 2 (two) works
4. Send photos and explanations to email email@example.com and upload photos on instagram with hashtag # WorldOceanDay2017 #SaveourOcean #TritonPhotoContest and max. Instagram @hmotritonitb account tag 31 June 2017 at 23:59 WIB
5. Follow the account instagram HMO TRITON ITB and make sure your Instagram account is not locked / private account
6. Photographs submitted as theme with sub theme of marine damage and marine conservation efforts
7. Works sent in the form of a single photo (not a photo story or series) in JPG (soft file) format.
8. Photos submitted are original work of the participants, have never won a photo competition and are not bound by contract with other parties
9. Photos work is not a result of digital manipulation. Editing that can be done limited to cropping and lighting without changing the authenticity of the object image.
10. The committee reserves the right to use the photos for the purposes of the committee
11. The winners will be announced in July 2017 with the winner category is the 1st winner, 2nd winner and the favorite champion. Special Favorite champion is judged based on the number of likes of your photo that will be posted on @hmotritonitb ig account
Email Delivery Format:
2. No. HP:
3. Instagram Account:
5. Attachment of Participant ID: KTP / KTM
6. Appendix Photos and captions, with file naming format: WOD_JUDUL PHOTO_LOKASI_NAMAPESERTA
Winner 1: Cash Rp. 1,000,000 + charter
Winner 2: Cash Rp. 750,000 + charter
Favorite Champion: Cash Rp. 500,000 + charter