Geological Engineering Laboratory was originally named Geological Engineering and Environment Laboratory which is a merger of the Geological Engineering Laboratory, Environmental Geology Laboratory and Geohydrology Laboratory. This laboratory serves the above fields of study, and conducting tests on the engineering characteristics of soil, rock and water.
Head of Laboratory : Dr. Eng. Imam Achmad Sadisun, S.T., M.T.
Dean Decree No : 187/SK/Ii.C05/KP/2016 – Februari 5, 2016
- Education: Gives engineering knowledge in engineering and environmental geology and hydrogeology through several tests using test equipments, both in laboratory and direct test equipments in the field.
- Research: Conducting field sampling tests and direct testing in the field of engineering and environmental geology and hydrogeology.
- Community Services: Provide technical services in the field of engineering and environmental geology and hydrogeology on issues in the community such as foundation problems, ground movement, groundwater, water and soil pollution, and other engineering and environmental geology and hydrogeological issues.
Courses served in 1 (one) last semester:
- GL-2101 Computational Geology
- GL2181 Geofluida
- GL4021 Introduction to Rock Engineering
- GL-4022 Environmental Geology
- GL-3081 General Hydrogeology
- GL4043 Geology of Construction Materials
- GL5021 Soil Geology
- GL5024 Advanced Geology Engineering
- AT5103 Groundwater Geology
- GL5023 Geoplanology
- GL5002 Geology Natural Disaster Mitigation
- GL5022 Landslide Geology
- GL5025 Geology of Rock Engineering
- GL7002 Kapita Selecta Geology 2
Space area 98.37 m2
- 2 units oven for drying soil samples
- 1 unit GPS for Mapping
- 1 unit Sondir / Penetrometer for knowing soil strength
- 1 unit Electric Sieve Shaker
- 5 units Drill hand / auger hand for taking soil type sample
- 2 units Dyrect shier test
- Scales, Triaxial test, Permeability Test, Aterberg test, Point Load Test, Chainsaw, Slake durability test, Soil Test, Smith Hammer, sample; AWLR; Oxigen meter; PH meter; DHL meter;
- In education: held practicum and studio course Engineering Geology, Soil Geology, Rock Engineering Geology, Geology of Bandung Basin, Geowisata
- Continuing second year research Grants for Higher Education Competencies: Earthquake Disaster Mitigation in Tourism Destination Palabuhanratu, Sukabumi region
- Applying research proposal to research funding sources