Head Of Laboratory : Dr.Eng. Hamzah Latief, M.Si.
Dean Decree No : 658/SK/I1.C05/KP/2011, April 1 – 2011 and 187/SK/Ii.C05/KP/2016, February 5 – 2016
Regional Oceanography Laboratory is a place to study oceanography, especially on the marine dynamics ecosystem, river, estuary and coastal environment
Year 2006: Improving the quality and quantity of research which is being done to make a positive impact on the educational process, including the number of students involved and laboratory facilities.
- Research completion activities of RUT XI in the 3rd year
- Research implementation funded by Asahi Glass Foundation and ITB Superior Research
- Continuing research collaboration with P2MS-ITB by conducting joint guidance through Post Grants and Pekerti Grants
- Educational co-operation with Delft Hydraulics (The Netherlands) by Transfer of knowledge in the field of Tsunami Propagation Model and flood modelling
- Research co-operation with Twente University (The Netherlands) in the field of Free and Land-bounded Wave Flow and Flood modelling for Flood Risk Assessment
- Research co-operation with Utrecht University (The Netherlands) in the field of sediment transport in Delta Berau, East Kalimantan in 2007
- Continuing research funded in 2007 and looking for opportunities to conduct research co-operation with Tokyo University of Mercantile Marine (Japan) in the field of Internal Waves in the Lombok Strait
- Continuing research funded in 2008 and looking for opportunities to collaborate with Columbia University (USA) in studying the dynamics of the Lombok Strait